Pure 22 Karat Gold Bangle
Here is a bangle as UNIQUE as you. A perfect blend of traditional and modern elegance.
Made in pure 22kt Gold.
As we say WEAR YOUR INVESTMENT.
Purity: 22kt (this can be done in 18kt - White Yellow & Rose Gold and also in 9kt White Yellow & Rose Gold also)
Sizes available: 2.6
All other sizes can be made to order in 2 weeks
Return and cancellation
Your legal right to cancel an in-flight order starts from the date of order sent confirmation, which is when the contract between us is formed.
You then have 24 hours in which to contact us to specify cancellation of the order.
Post 24 hours, you are entitled to up to a 50% refund which Is dependent on the stage of production. This can be subject to review.
To cancel an order, please contact us and we will reply within 3 hours. You may wish to keep a copy of your cancellation notification for your own records.
If you send us your cancellation notice by email, then your cancellation is effective from the date you sent us the email.
If you come to us to notify us of your cancellation, then your cancellation is effective from the date we met.
When returning your goods, please note the following:
- All items must be returned in their original condition. If the returned item was found to be used, laser engraved, scratched, damaged or, in any circumstances, not in its original condition, we will not accept the return. It will be shipped back to you, and you will be charged with any appropriate shipping costs.
- All jewellery items will require approval before refund is issued.
- The decision as to whether to offer a refund or an
Goods returned within 14 days of the date the item is received, for items purchased online only, subject to the following conditions:
- The goods have not been worn and are in the same condition as when they were dispatched, complete with all packaging, certificates, guarantee booklets and the purchase receipt.
- The goods have not been personalised or adjusted or otherwise altered in any way.
- The goods are not sale merchandise.
Your legal right to cancel a contract starts from the date of the dispatch confirmation, which is when the contract between us is formed.
If the products have been delivered to you, you have a period of 14 days in which you may cancel and return the products, starting from the day you received the products.
The 24th, 25th, and 26th of December and the 1st of January, are exempt from the 14-day period.
To cancel a contract, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the unlikely event that your purchase is found to be faulty, JG of London shall either fully refund the purchase price or repair the faulty item.
Alternatively, we can provide a replacement or provide alternative goods to the same value or if the value of the alternative goods is more than the original goods purchase price.
You will be expected to pay the difference. If we comply with this condition, we shall have no further liability to you.
Please note that all items that are claimed to be faulty are subject to examination by experts.
We are not liable for any lost or damaged packages. Your statutory rights are not affected.
For more information relating to returns and refunds, please contact us at email@example.com
Your item will arrive securely in one of our sophisticated jewellery boxes, encased in tough outer packaging to ensure it reaches you in perfect condition.
Royal Mail 1st Class Traced & Signed (1-2 working days) – Free for all items.